I know you are not here to read! You just want to get right into the good stuff, DIY toilet spray making! So, I won’t keep you. I just want to say I think it’s great that you are considering making this yourself. You do not need to buy overly priced chemical junk. You can create something even better than those store bought products all on your own. The best part is, you can change the scent to whatever you want! Have fun with it and play around with different smells!
PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS, FAMILY OR WHOEVER! LET’S START BEING MORE SELF-SUFFICIENT ALL AROUND!
DIY Scent away Toilet Spray
Why spend $10-$24 on something you can make yourself with 4 ingredients! You will never have to buy toilet spray again once you try this recipe. Plus it makes a great gift whether people want to admit it or not 😉
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 2 ounces 1x
- Category: Household products
- Method: DIY
- Diet: Vegan
Recipe can be applied to any size container using the percentages provided. Or use the fancy buttons above that say 1x,2x,3x, to manipulate the recipe based on how much you want to make! This recipe yields 2 oz.
- 1.5 distilled water (75%)
- .24 ounces 70% Isopropyl alcohol (12%)
- .16 ounces essential oils of choice (8%) I chose Cinnamon leaf e.o
- .10 ounces vegetable glycerin(preferably palm oil free) (5%)
Additional supplies needed (all product recommendations listed within “notes” section.)
- Measuring containers
- 2 oz spray container
- Food scale
- Stirring utensil
- Mini funnel
- Gather supplies, food scale and containers for measuring (see product links in notes for recommendation that I use)
- Add your ingredients one by one to your main mixing container
- Stir to combine
- Place mini funnel into your 2 oz spray container and fill
- Do not fill to the brim as we need space to shake the solution
- Cap the container and you are all set! Read notes for Tips and suggestions!
TIP: Always shake before use. Spray into the toilet (I do 4 sprays) before you do your business.
⭐️ Recommended products. Click product name to be taken to description
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil
- 70% Isopropyl alcohol
- Palm oil free vegetable glycerin
- 2 oz amber glass spray bottle set
- Food scale .001oz Precise digital
- Mini funnel set
If you order from Amazon, please ensure you mark off the option to have all of your deliveries ordered on same date. This cuts down on emissions! 🌎
Read me !!! SheLivesNaturally is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Keywords: DIY toilet spray, diy potpourri, diy poopourri, how to make toilet spray, how to make your own toilet spray