Many of us struggle with dry skin SOMEWHERE on our bodies. I have found in the past something that is great for my feet is not so great for the rest of my body. Or a lotion that works great as my everyday moisturizer is not hydrating enough for my feet.
What if I told you that you can make a butter that not only moisturizes and heals skin on any part of your body but also aids in muscle relief. Oh and one more thing…it helps diminish STRETCH MARKS……BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER.
I am not being dramatic here. I created this butter because I wanted to have something special to gift everyone on Christmas 🎄 and it turned out that this is more than just a great gift….it is something people want to use permanently in their everyday lives including me.
I did not realize how beneficial one butter could be. My heels are soft, my elbows are not dry and most importantly my skin looks and feels amazing. Not to mention the smell is indescribable. Once you make it you will understand 😉 .
READ ➡️ If you have stretch marks let me tell you something. I have some lingering from when I had my daughter on my chest and I have seen more results with this DIY Body butter than I had when I used a $250 product made specifically for stretch marks.
This by far is my favorite homemade product to date. I hope you try it. I know you will love it! 🖤
☕️ For coffee infused Jojoba oil you can either cold steep by infusing coffee into the oil and allowing it to sit for weeks on end in a jar and then straining and using it. Or you can use the hot infusion method which is quicker but less nutritional by combining your coffee and oil in a pan and heating over water for 1-5 hours depending on how potent you want it. I never steep more than an hour using the hot infusion method because that uses a lot of electricity since I have an electric oven and that is not eco-friendly! So, I either do a quick infusion for an hour on the stove and then strain and use my oil OR I use a cold infused coffee oil once it has sat for 5-6 weeks steeping. I recommend cold infusions!
⭐️ As always product links are in the recipe. Just click on the ingredient!👇 For additional products that will be sure to improve your health, beauty and DIY pantry visit my LIBRARY
SheLivesNaturally is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Print
Cooling CinnaMint Coffee Butter
Soothe and heal even the roughest skin with this cooling cinnamint coffee butter. With a whipped consistency that is fluffy and luscious you are sure to enjoy scooping out and applying this anywhere on your body from the neck down. ♥️
Use for healing even the driest skin or as an aid in massaging tired and cramped muscles. This butter makes a great addition to anyones skincare routine.
Click on Ingredient for amazon link
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Total Time: 2-3 hours
- Yield: 16 oz 1x
- Category: Health and Beauty
- Method: DIY
- Weigh out ingredients based on amount needed in the above list 👆
- Combine all of your ingredients in a heat resistant bowl that will be placed over your pan of hot water on the stove. See video for visual 👇
- Heat in double boiler setup on medium or medium/low heat until all ingredients are 100% melted. Note: Do not boil! We do NOT want to diminish the nutritional content of the ingredients.
TIP: Cocoa butter is the last to melt so dice it up very fine for quicker liquidation.
- Once everything is melted remove mix from heat and stir in your coffee infused jojoba oil and essential oils.
- Whisk to combine.
- Dry and sanitize the final bowl you will be using to whip your ingredients into a butter and transfer mixture to this bowl.
- Allow mixture to stand until the bowl is no longer hot to the touch, then transfer bowl to fridge for 1-2 hours
- Mixture should be cool but soft enough that you can press a spatula through it. Do not over chill because then you will have to thaw mixture out before whipping
- Remove from fridge when mix is cool and soft and whip with whisk attachment on stand mixture for 4-5 minutes or with hand mixture for 5-6 minutes.
- Scrape down bowl and mix for an additional 3-4 minutes. Mixture should be completely fluffy and whipped.
- Transfer butter to dry, sanitized containers and enjoy your new product! Here are some beautiful containers I suggest ⭐️ 2 oz Aluminum containers ⭐️ 2 oz Black coated glass containers ⭐️ 2 oz Amber glass containers
- Shelf life 1 year
- Shelf life can be longer if no water is introduced into the product.
- Store in cool dry area in an air tight container
- If you are sensitive to peppermint, coffee or cinnamon do a patch test.
- Do not use on face since coconut oil may have a tendency to be comedogenic or irritate sensitive skin.
- I am very sensitive to coconut oil on my face, neck and chest so I do not use this on those areas. I use this everywhere else however! Feet, hands elbows, knees. You name it this heals it! It truly works wonders for dry skin and muscle aches.
- If you do not want to make coffee infused jojoba oil then you can use plain jojoba oil.
Keywords: body butter, diy body butter, therapy butter, moisturizer, skincare, how to make body butter, the best body butter, healthy body butter, peppermint body butter, cooling body butter, muscle relief, eczema relief, how to relieve eczema, skincare miracle, how to relieve dry skin, how to heal dry feet, dry skin relief