Fun to make with kids…..or alone….or with your dog….Hey I’m not judging!
No need for a lengthy post on this one. Just a simple and delicious HEALTHIER pancake recipe that anyone will enjoy! We have this in my house as a staple anytime we want to sit down and have a big breakfast with the family. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder (NOT SODA)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups any kind of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Get two bowls for dry and wet ingredients. Note: if you plan on making the whipped cream as well put a metal bowl in the freezer .
- Bowl 1. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar, set aside
- Bowl 2. Mix milk, eggs, vanilla until combined
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix until combined then stop stirring
- If you plan on adding chocolate chips do so now.
- Heat pan on medium low to medium an spray with non stick spray
- I look for bubbles throughout the batter while it’s cooking to know when I can flip it
- Cook the best stack of pancakes ever!
Whipped Cream (simple 2 ingredients!!!!)
- Pour one Cup heavy cream or whipping cream into chilled bowl
- add 1/4 confection sugar or less depending on how sweet you want it
- whip until firm peaks form
Now drizzle your cakes with syrup and scoop on some fresh whipped cream and enjoy a little slice of heaven.
Until next time