Fun to make with kids…..or alone….or with your dog….Hey I’m not judging!
I don’t know about you, but I don’t really put anything into my body that doesn’t benefit it. That being said, if I want to eat something that is not considered healthy… I will MAKE IT HEALTHY! Well, I will make it “healthier” lets be honest here lol. I am not magic… or am I?
No I’m not
I love pancakes! They are so fun to eat and I love the texture. But in my mind they are just straight up carbs with no nutritional value. Until duh duh duh duuuuhhhhh you add yogurt. BAM now you can justify eating pancakes. You are welcome.
Watch my quick video for a visual on just how easy these are to make and if you would be so kind as to throw me a thumbs up, comment or subscribe 🙂
- 2 cups Flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder (NOT SODA)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups any kind of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Get two bowls for dry and wet ingredients. Note: if you plan on making the whipped cream as well put a metal bowl in the freezer .
- Bowl 1. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar, set aside
- Bowl 2. Mix milk, eggs, vanilla until combined
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix until combined then stop stirring
- If you plan on adding chocolate chips do so now.
- Heat pan on medium low to medium an spray with non stick spray
- I look for bubbles throughout the batter while it’s cooking to know when I can flip it
- Cook the best stack of pancakes ever!
Whipped Cream (simple 2 ingredients!!!!)
- Pour one Cup heavy cream or whipping cream into chilled bowl
- add 1/4 confection sugar or less depending on how sweet you want it
- whip until firm peaks form
Now drizzle your cakes with syrup and scoop on some fresh whipped cream and enjoy a little slice of heaven.